OSSA Basic Safety Orientation (Fall Protection Group)
NOTE: Course registration must be completed on the Fall Protection Group Website:
- Tuesday May 8 , 2018 8:30 a.m.
- .Friday May 11, 2018 8:30 a.m
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday May 22, 2018 8:30 a.m.
- Friday May 29, 2018 8:30 a.m
participating Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) Owner Member sites (CNRL, Albian Sands, Suncor, and Syncrude) as proof of completing the orientation.
The course is an Instructor led interactive classroom program. The material is based on the OSSA Regional Safety Rules, including the 7 Life Saving Rules. The learning objective is to provide participants with a general awareness of safety initiatives.
- Effective July 1, 2015, the OSSA Basic Safety Orientation (BSO) has replaced the OSSA Regional Orientation (ORO).All workers must either show proof of completion of the old ORO or the new OSSA BSO.
- Participants are required to achieve 80% on the quiz.
- At this time, this credential does not expire.
- Government issued photo ID must be presented to the Instructor.
- You must be on time; late entries are refused.
This is an OSSA course.