Air Trailer Safety Training
This course is designed to convey important topics involved with the mechanics of an Air Trailer system and the safety involved with its operation. There will be a theory portion that will conclude with a written verification of all the information that has been covered. The practical evaluation will consist of the set up and dis-assembly of a working air trailer while continuing to follow and use all safety regulations.
The material covers a variety of significant topics, including:
- The regulations and codes that guide work procedures and ensure safety of all those who are on the work site.
- Employer and Employee responsibilities.
- Use and maintenance of a self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Use and maintenance of a supplied air breathing apparatus.
- Bottle watch
- The general steps for use of the air trailer.
Call for booking information
Share this Product
More from this collection
(Intermediate) Standard First Aid with Level C CPR + AED Training Course (St.John Ambulance)