H2S Alive Training Course
This is a required course for anyone working in the petroleum industry.H2S Alive is an 8-hour course designed to improve awareness of the hazards of working in an H2S environment and provides the student with the basic skills necessary to follow a response strategy to rescue a casualty of H2S poisoning. The H2S Alive certification includes training in rescue and response strategies, CPR, H2S signs and symptoms as well as acceptable exposure limitations.
- Physical properties and locations of H2S
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Toxicity Levels & Scales Initial Response Strategy Passive and Detector Tub
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Maintenance & Operation of SCBA