Elevated Work Platform ( OSSA Touch Back Safety)
This one-day course is designed for individuals who plan and supervise work at heights, or perform work at heights themselves. This course contains theoretical and practical components.
Prerequisite: OSSA Fall Protection.
Attendees must bring PPE including hard hat, steel toe boots, and safety glasses for use during the practical portion.
Participants will learn:
- Load Limitations and Calculations
- Machine Specific Features
- Personal Protective Equipment as it applies to Elevated Work Platforms
- Factors Affecting Stability
- Elevated Work Platform Types (operating & technical differences)
- Elevated Work Platform System Components
- Inspection & Maintenance of Elevated Work Platforms and relevant components.
This is an OSSA course.